3 Minor Auto Service Checks You Can Do | Bentonville ARThere are a few minor details about auto maintenance that we can do ourselves but we often forget to do them only to suffer disastrous results such as a hefty repair bill. Here are three minor auto services that must be done and are actually easy and quick to do; no mechanic necessary!
Check the oil.
While this might seem quite obvious, many car owners have no idea that they are supposed to check the vehicle's oil levels every once in a while. They also don't know that oil is essential for the car's engine to function properly. Pop the hood open, find the oil reservoir, open it, and wipe off the dipstick before putting it in to measure the level. If the oil is below the mark on the stick after you dip it in, you'll need to add more. You'll also need to change your car's oil at least once every six months; this is because dirty oil will damage your engine just as badly as a lack of oil. Many establishments will change the oil for you at a reasonable price.
Check the water.
In most vehicles, water acts as a coolant for the radiator. If the water runs out, your car will overheat and break down; this is why maintaining the water levels is so important. If your car's engine is cool while you're checking the oil, take the time to have a quick look at the water level, and top it up if necessary.
Check the tire pressure
. This incredibly minor procedure, which only needs to be done once a month, will not only avoid costly repair bills and tire replacement bills; it will increase your car's fuel efficiency dramatically, potentially saving you hundreds of dollars a year. Correct tire pressure prevents uneven wear on the treads and also keeps your wheels in alignment longer. Your car's owner manual will inform you what the correct tire pressure is.
If you don't know how to do the above checks, don't panic; simply go to a full-service gas station and the attendant will be able to check everything for you (except change the oil which requires a mechanic). Looking for an auto repair shop or auto service shop in Bentonville AR? Search our entire directory for a reputable list of businesses.Click here to view and add comments.
Choosing the Right Accountant or CPA in Bentonville ARChoosing the right accountant is very important to your financial wellbeing. Your accountant manages all of your business or personal finances. With this in mind, where do you start? What are the most important things for you to look for? Here's the best three tips on finding the right personal accountant or CPA in Bentonville AR for you:
1. Research different candidates in your area. No matter what your needs- deeds and wills, or simple tax preparation- you need an accountant with experience in those areas. What are their qualifications? How long have they been in the business? What specific certifications do they hold? This is also key to know in case other needs arise as your finances change. You can also go to the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) and research your accountant by state to make sure that they are registered.
2. Check their references. Any reputable accountant will provide you with a list of references. Be sure to contact these people and ask any questions or concerns. Ask friends, family, and coworkers who they use and recommend. Word of mouth can be just as useful as online reviews. Always look for reviews online to get a great broad spectrum view of how your accountant candidate operates their business. The Better Business Bureau can be a very helpful resource for reviews.
3. Trust your gut. Your accountant and you will be working together extensively for years. You want to be rest assured that your finances are in good trustworthy hands. You want to chose someone that you can trust as well as someone who operates the same way you do. If you prefer meeting face to face, make sure that your candidate has the time and willingness to do the same. If you prefer an accountant who operates best remotely - email, phone, and fax - make sure they are comfortable working that way too.
Looking for a reputable, local accountant or CPA in the Bentonville AR area?
Check our complete list of Accountants and CPA's in Bentonville AR here.
Click here to view and add comments.
Top 3 Auto Services in Bentonville AR
Your car is a very important asset -- without it, you wouldn't be able to get to work, visit family or go out and explore! Here are the top 3 ways you can keep your car running and looking its best all year round!
1) Auto Detailing in Bentonville AR
Pinnacle Auto Detailing in Bentonville AR is this months featured business for auto detailing! They are experts in keeping your car looking at its best. By keeping your car clean, you will have more room to enjoy its qualities. Detailing the interior and exterior of your vehicle will help keep it not just looking its best, but prevent damage to the interior or exterior.
2) Automotive Services in Bentonville AR
If you are looking for automotive services in Bentonville AR, be sure to bookmark our page here and stay updated on reputable auto businesses in Bentonville AR. Its very important to keep your vehicle serviced -- there are many parts that often wear out and break due to no maintenance. Be sure to take your car in for a transmission service a few times a year as well as minor services such as oil changes. One of the most common ways auto drivers ruin their tires is by not checking the tire pressure often.
3) Automotive Care BasicsClick here to view and add comments.
Do not forget about the Automotive Car Care Basics you learned in Drivers Ed or when you first learned how to drive a car. Routinely walk around your vehicle inspecting for tire damage, rim damage or anything that would be of concern outside the vehicle. Don't keep your car cluttered with trash and always be aware of any service lights on your dashboard.
We hope these tips help keep your vehicle in the best condition possible. Since we have partnered with the Bentonville Chamber of Commerce, we have access to a list of reputable, local businesses in the Bentonville AR area. For a complete list of auto services in Bentonville AR, click here. Know of another business that should be featured or added to our online directory? Let us know in the comments below!